Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Mid-South Wrestling. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Mid-South Wrestling
Watch Mid-South Wrestling Season 4
Weekly episodic shows from one of the most successful wrestling territories in the 1980s.
- January 16, 1982Episode 2 - 41 mins"Big Cat" Ernie Ladd & the Wild Samoans vs. Dusty Rhodes, Andre the Giant & Junkyard Dog.
- January 23, 1982Episode 3 - 42 minsMississippi Heavyweight Champion Bob Orton Jr. battles Mr. Olympia; Ted DiBiase in tag team action.
- January 30, 1982Episode 4 - 42 minsMr. Olympia vs. Ed Wiskowski; Junkyard Dog and Mike George vs. Bob Orton Jr. and Paul Orndorff.
- February 6. 1982Episode 5 - 42 minsThe Wild Samoans challenge Junkyard Dog & Mike George for the Mid-South Tag Team Titles.
- February 13, 1982Episode 6 - 41 minsJunkyard Dog vs. Bob Roop; Ted DiBiase and Mr. Olympia vs. Bob Orton Jr. and Ed Wiskowski.
- February 20, 1982Episode 7 - 41 minsJunkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia battle The Grappler & Bob Sweetan; Dusty Rhodes battles Ed Wiskowski.
- February 27, 1982Episode 8 - 41 minsNorth American Heavyweight Champion Ted DiBiase takes on The Grappler; Dusty Rhodes gets physical.
- March 6, 1982Episode 9 - 42 minsA battered Ernie Ladd discusses his future; Junkyard Dog battles The Grappler.
- March 13, 1982Episode 10 - 42 minsBob Roop takes on Mississippi Heavyweight Champion Mr. Olympia; Bob Orton Jr. vs. Iron Mike Sharpe.
- March 20, 1982Episode 11 - 42 minsPaul Orndorff's absence could prove beneficial for Bob Roop; One Man Gang vs. Buddy Landel.
- March 27, 1982Episode 12 - 42 minsAfter his title opportunity is stolen, Paul Orndorff looks for vengeance against Bob Roop.
- April 3, 1982Episode 13 - 42 minsJunkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia vs. Tully Blanchard & Wayne Ferris; suspicions arise over Skandor Akbar.
- April 10, 1982Episode 14 - 41 minsErnie Ladd gets help in his war with Skandor Akbar's army; Junkyard Dog vs. Wayne Ferris.
- April 17, 1982Episode 15 - 41 minsDick Murdoch takes on North American Champion Bob Roop; Ernie Ladd's plans for retribution backfire.
- April 24, 1982Episode 16 - 42 minsJunkyard Dog, Dick Murdoch & Mr. Olympia vs. One Man Gang & The Wild Samoans in the main event.
- May 1, 1982Episode 17 - 43 minsSkandor Akbar introduces his newest acquisition, Jim Duggan; Junkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia team up.
- May 8, 1982Episode 18 - 42 minsErnie Ladd & Iron Mike Sharpe vs. One Man Gang & The Assassin; Louisiana Heavyweight Title defense.
- May 15, 1982Episode 19 - 42 minsTed DiBiase & Ernie Ladd vs. Bob Roop & The Assassin; One Man Gang takes on Mr. Olympia.
- May 22, 1982Episode 20 - 42 minsNorth American Champion Bob Roop clashes with Coco Samoa; Ted DiBiase faces The Turk.
- May 29, 1982Episode 21 - 42 mins"Dr. Death" Steve Williams makes his debut vs. The Turk; Skandor Akbar gives Rick Harris incentive.
- June 5, 1982Episode 22 - 39 minsJunkyard Dog battles Bob Roop for the North American Heavyweight Title; Dick Murdoch vs. The Turk.
- June 12, 1982Episode 23 - 41 minsTed DiBiase gives Mid-South Officials an ultimatum; Ernie Ladd takes on One Man Gang.
- June 19, 1982Episode 24 - 43 minsJunkyard Dog vs. The Grappler for the Louisiana Heavyweight Title; Ted DiBiase vs. Billy Starr.
- June 26, 1982Episode 25 - 42 minsTed DiBiase faces North American Champion Junkyard Dog; an update on Andre the Giant's condition.
- July 3, 1982Episode 26 - 42 minsMr. Olympia faces off with The Grappler in the main event; Junkyard Dog battles Bob Roop.
- July 10, 1982Episode 27 - 42 minsErnie Ladd & Buck Robley take on Rick Harris & Bob Roop; Ted DiBiase faces Jesse Barr.
- July 17, 1982Episode 28 - 42 minsErnie Ladd and Junkyard Dog vow to get revenge on North American Heavyweight Champion Ted DiBiase.
- July 31, 1982Episode 30 - 42 minsKiller Khan puts the Louisiana Heavyweight Championship on the line against Iron Mike Sharpe.
- August 7, 1982Episode 31 - 32 minsPaul Ellering & Mr. Olympia vs. Killer Khan & One Man Gang; "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Tony Torres.
- August 14, 1982Episode 32 - 41 minsWith Dick Murdoch now looming over him, Ted DiBiase teams up with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.
- August 21, 1982Episode 33 - 42 minsJunkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia attempt to defend the Mid-South Tag Team Titles; Kevin Von Erich arrives.
- August 28, 1982Episode 34 - 42 minsNorth American Champion Ted DiBiase takes on Dick Murdoch; Mr. Wrestling II faces Billy Starr.
- September 11, 1982Episode 36 - 42 minsSkandor Akbar leads One Man Gang to the ring to face Junkyard Dog; Ted DiBiase battles Tim Horner.
- September 18, 1982Episode 37 - 42 minsThe Mid-South Tag Team Titles are on the line; Skandor Akbar puts his money where his mouth is.
- September 25, 1982Episode 38 - 42 minsTed DiBiase and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan demand a shot at the Mid-South Tag Team Championship.
- October 2, 1982Episode 39 - 41 minsTed DiBiase issues a challenge to Mr. Wrestling II; Kamala makes his deadly debut.
- October 9, 1982Episode 40 - 42 minsDick Murdoch partners with Iron Mike Sharpe; Tim Horner clashes with Jesse Barr.
- October 16, 1982Episode 41 - 37 minsNorth American Heavyweight Champion Ted DiBiase faces Mississippi Heavyweight Champion Mr. Olympia.
- October 23, 1982Episode 42 - 42 minsThe Junkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia prepare for their upcoming showdown with The Rat Pack.
- October 30, 1982Episode 43 - 42 minsJunkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia face Ted DiBiase & Jim Duggan in a Losers Leave Mid-South Match.
- November 6, 1982Episode 44 - 42 minsThe Rat Pack's celebration doesn't last long; Tony Atlas teaches "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan a lesson.
- November 13, 1982Episode 45 - 42 minsStagger Lee's identity is questioned by The Rat Pack; Chavo Guerrero takes on The Grappler.
- November 20, 1982Episode 46 - 42 minsMr. Wrestling II sends a message to his stalker; Stagger Lee faces Vladic Smirnoff and more.
- November 27, 1982Episode 47 - 42 minsHiro Matsuda partners with Yoshi Yatsu in the main event; Marty Lunde battles Mr. Wrestling II.
- December 4, 1982Episode 48 - 42 minsKamala takes on Mr. Wrestling II; "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan issues a challenge to Tony Atlas.
- December 11, 1982Episode 49 - 43 minsA frustrated Ted DiBiase asks Paul Boesch for a favor; Tug Taylor takes on Tony Atlas.
- December 18, 1982Episode 50 - 42 mins"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan puts the Louisiana Heavyweight Championship on the line against Tony Atlas.
- December 25, 1982Episode 51 - 36 minsThere's more than just pride at stake in the Loser Leaves Mid-South Tag Team Match.
Mid-South Wrestling (Trailer)1:07
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Mid-South Wrestling?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Mid-South Wrestling. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Mid-South Wrestling?
You can watch Mid-South Wrestling on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Mid-South Wrestling are there?
Peacock currently has 6 seasons of Mid-South Wrestling available for streaming.