Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Mid-South Wrestling. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Mid-South Wrestling
Watch Mid-South Wrestling Season 6
Weekly episodic shows from one of the most successful wrestling territories in the 1980s.
- January 14, 1984Episode 2 - 42 minsJim Cornette and his Midnight Express go too far when targeting Magnum T.A. for public humiliation.
- January 21, 1984Episode 3 - 42 minsRick Rude takes on Masao Ito in the main event; Magnum T.A. won't let history repeat itself.
- January 28, 1984Episode 4 - 40 minsMagnum T.A. partners with Mr. Wrestling II to face Jim Cornette's Midnight Express.
- February 4, 1984Episode 5 - 41 minsA tournament to crown a new TV Champion begins; Magnum T.A. & Mr. Wrestling II send a message.
- February 11, 1984Episode 6 - 42 minsJim Cornette's Midnight Express targets Mr. Wrestling II; Masao Ito battles "Leaping" Lanny Poffo.
- February 18, 1984Episode 7 - 42 minsThe territory debut of The Rock 'n' Roll Express; Junkyard Dog battles Nikolai Volkoff.
- February 25, 1984Episode 8 - 42 minsTerry Taylor and The Rock 'n' Roll Express take exception to Krusher Darsow's sentiments.
- March 3, 1984Episode 9 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. looks to overcome injury to battle Krusher Darsow in the TV Title Tournament.
- March 10, 1984Episode 10 - 42 minsTerry Taylor battles Masao Ito in the TV Title Tournament; "Nature Boy" Buddy Landel is in action.
- March 17, 1984Episode 11 - 42 minsTerry Taylor takes on Nikolai Volkoff in the Mid-South Television Champion Tournament.
- March 24, 1984Episode 12 - 42 minsButch Reed vs. Terry Taylor in the TV Title Tournament; The Midnight Express targets Bill Watts.
- March 31, 1984Episode 13 - 41 minsJustice is coming for Jim Cornette and his Midnight Express; Butch Reed battles Terry Taylor.
- April 7, 1984Episode 14 - 43 mins"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan meets The Russian Invader in singles competition; Magnum T.A. faces Bob Owens.
- April 14, 1984Episode 15 - 42 minsA winner will be decided in the tournament to crown a Mid-South Television Champion.
- April 21, 1984Episode 16 - 42 minsJim Cornette goes undercover to help his Midnight Express defend the Mid-South Tag Team titles.
- April 28, 1984Episode 17 - 42 minsThe Midnight Express is forced to defend their Tag Team Titles in three separate contests.
- May 5, 1984Episode 18 - 42 minsFresh off capturing the Mid-South Tag Team Championships, The Rock 'n' Roll Express are in action.
- May 12, 1984Episode 19 - 42 minsTerry Taylor battles Mid-South Television Champion Krusher Khruschev; Jim Cornette makes an offer.
- May 19, 1984Episode 20 - 42 minsThe rivalry between The Rock 'n' Roll Express and Jim Cornette's Midnight Express continues.
- May 26, 1984Episode 21 - 38 minsThe Rock 'n' Roll Express defend the Mid-South Tag Team Titles against The Midnight Express.
- June 2, 1984Episode 22 - 42 minsA championship opportunity causes problems between Mr. Wrestling and his pupil.
- June 9, 1984Episode 23 - 39 minsJay Youngblood arrives and faces Mr. Wrestling II; highlights from Brad Armstrong vs. Ted DiBiase.
- June 16, 1968Episode 24 - 42 minsHighlights from Magnum T.A. and Killer Khan's battle for the North American Heavyweight Title.
- June 23, 1984Episode 25 - 42 minsBuddy Landel looks for retribution against Junkyard Dog; Ernie Ladd competes in a Handicap Match.
- June 30, 1984Episode 26 - 42 mins"Dr. Death" Steve Williams makes a shocking decision; Mr. Wrestling II replaces Buddy Landel.
- July 7, 1984Episode 27 - 42 minsJim Cornette hires a bodyguard before his Midnight Express faces newly-formed Pretty Young Things.
- July 14, 1984Episode 28 - 39 minsBuddy Landel steps up to challenge North American Heavyweight Champion Magnum T.A.
- July 21, 1984Episode 29 - 40 minsJim Cornette and his minions cause chaos during the main event; Terry Taylor battles Pat Rose.
- July 28, 1984Episode 30 - 41 mins"Cowboy" Bill Watts wants to restore order; Terry Taylor challenges Krusher Khruschev.
- August 4, 1984Episode 31 - 42 minsLeave it to Jim Cornette to find a way to bend the rules in a No Disqualification Match.
- August 11, 1984Episode 32 - 41 minsJunkyard Dog battles the dangerous Russian sympathizer, Krusher Khruschev.
- August 18, 1984Episode 33 - 39 minsKrusher Khruschev replaces Bobby Eaton to partner with Dennis Condrey against The Fantastics.
- August 25, 1984Episode 34 - 40 minsThe Pretty Young Things square off against Jim Cornette's Midnight Express in a Tag Team Match.
- September 1, 1984Episode 35 - 36 minsSome hairy stipulations surround a battle between "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Krusher Khruschev.
- September 8, 1984Episode 36 - 39 minsKrusher Khruschev and Ernie Ladd take on Johnny Mantell and Terry Taylor.
- September 15, 1984Episode 37 - 40 minsHercules Hernandez and "Dr. Death" Steve Williams take on Johnny Mantell and Steve Miller.
- September 22, 1984Episode 38 - 42 minsTerry Taylor puts the Mid-South Television Title on the line against Hercules Hernandez.
- September 29, 1984Episode 39 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. partners with Sonny King to battle Hercules Hernandez and "Dr. Death" Steve Williams.
- October 6, 1984Episode 40 - 42 minsTerry Taylor defends the Mid-South TV Title against "Exotic" Adrian Street.
- October 13, 1984Episode 41 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. defends the coveted North American Heavyweight Championship against Killer Khan.
- October 20, 1984Episode 42 - 42 mins"Exotic" Adrian Street defends the Mid-South Television Title against "Gentleman" Chris Adams.
- October 27, 1984Episode 43 - 42 minsTed DiBiase vs. Johnny Mantell; Magnum T.A. defends the North American Title against Ernie Ladd.
- November 3, 1984Episode 44 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. vs. The Missing Link; "Exotic" Adrian Street defends the TV Title against Bill Dundee.
- November 10, 1984Episode 45 - 38 minsSkandor Akbar purchases the contract of Hercules Hernandez; The Midnight Express are in action.
- November 17, 1984Episode 46 - 40 minsTed DiBiase faces Magnum T.A.; Bill Dundee vs. "Exotic" Adrian Street for the Mid-South TV Title.
- November 24, 1984Episode 47 - 39 mins"Sheik" Hercules Hernandez & Ted DiBiase vs. Mid-South Tag Team Champions The Rock 'n' Roll Express.
- December 1, 1984Episode 48 - 41 minsTerry Taylor & Magnum T.A. vs. Hercules Hernandez & Ted DiBiase; Master G challenges Ernie Ladd.
- December 8, 1984Episode 49 - 41 minsButch Reed challenges Ernie Ladd for the North American Heavyweight Championship.
- December 15, 1984Episode 50 - 41 minsMagnum T.A. looks for vengeance on Kamala; Brad Armstrong challenges Ernie Ladd.
- December 22, 1984Episode 51 - 40 minsThe Rock 'n' Roll Express take on Ted DiBiase and Hercules Hernandez; Kamala battles King Parsons.
- December 29, 1984Episode 52 - 41 mins"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan delivers a powerful patriotic message; Ted DiBiase battles Shawn Michaels.
Mid-South Wrestling (Trailer)1:08
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Mid-South Wrestling?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Mid-South Wrestling. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Mid-South Wrestling?
You can watch Mid-South Wrestling on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Mid-South Wrestling are there?
Peacock currently has 6 seasons of Mid-South Wrestling available for streaming.