Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Mid-South Wrestling. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Mid-South Wrestling
Watch Mid-South Wrestling Season 5
Weekly episodic shows from one of the most successful wrestling territories in the 1980s.
- January 1, 1983Episode 1 - 42 mins"Cowboy" Bill Watts recalls the most exciting matches and moments that took place in 1982.
- January 8, 1983Episode 2 - 42 minsMr. Wrestling II clashes with "Gorgeous" Gino Hernandez; Dick Murdoch takes on Marty Lunde.
- January 15, 1983Episode 3 - 42 minsThe incomparable Chavo Guerrero competes in a Special Challenge Match; a savage alliance is formed.
- January 22, 1983Episode 4 - 42 minsJunkyard Dog returns, but suddenly Stagger Lee is nowhere to be found; Tony Atlas vs. Tug Taylor.
- January 29, 1983Episode 5 - 42 minsA new opponent emerges during Stagger Lee's continued absence; Chavo Guerrero takes on Matt Borne.
- February 5, 1983Episode 6 - 42 minsThe North American Heavyweight Title is mysteriously vacated; Andre The Giant in a Handicap Match.
- February 12, 1983Episode 7 - 42 minsTony Atlas & Andre the Giant vs. Ted DiBiase & Matt Borne for the Mid-South Tag Team Titles.
- February 19, 1983Episode 8 - 42 minsTim Horner & Tony Torres vs. Ted DiBiase & Matt Borne; Tiger Conway Jr. vs. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.
- February 26, 1983Episode 9 - 42 minsMr. Wrestling II partners with Junkyard Dog to battle Ted DiBiase & Matt Borne in a Tag Team Match.
- March 5, 1983Episode 10 - 40 minsMarty Lunde and Tim Horner push themselves to the limit; Matt Borne takes on Mr. Olympia.
- March 12, 1983Episode 11 - 42 minsTiger Conway Jr. & Mr. Wrestling II vs. Ted DiBiase & Matt Borne; Marty Lunde vs. Mr. Olympia.
- March 19, 1983Episode 12 - 43 minsJunkyard Dog battles Matt Borne; "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan is in action; Kamala faces Marty Lunde.
- March 26, 1983Episode 13 - 44 mins"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan proves that there is no loyalty amongst rats; Junkyard Dog vs. Golden Dragon.
- April 2, 1983Episode 14 - 42 minsBill Watts recaps the tournament to crown a new North American Heavyweight Champion.
- April 9, 1983Episode 15 - 43 minsKing Kong Bundy asserts his dominance against John Davidson; Junkyard Dog vs. The Super Destroyer.
- April 16, 1983Episode 16 - 42 minsSkandor Akbar purchases his mystery team a Title opportunity; Junkyard Dog takes on Wild Bill Irwin.
- April 23, 1983Episode 17 - 43 minsMr. Wrestling II vs. Kendo Nagaski; Butch Reed vs. Tony Zane; Mike Jackson vs. Mr. Olympia.
- April 30, 1983Episode 18 - 41 minsNorth American Champion Junkyard Dog vs. Ron Cheatham; a bounty is placed on Jim Duggan's head.
- May 7, 1983Episode 19 - 42 minsMr. Wrestling II looks to teach King Kong Bundy a lesson; Kendo Nagasaki vs. "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.
- May 14, 1983Episode 20 - 42 mins"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Kendo Nagasaki in a Lumberjack Match; Paul Vachon vs. Tony Torres.
- May 21, 1983Episode 21 - 42 minsTed DiBiase makes his presence felt in "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Paul Vachon; Junkyard Dog and more.
- May 28, 1983Episode 22 - 39 minsJunkyard Dog gets help battling Kendo Nagasaki & Yoshi Yatsu; a young Terry Allen shows his force.
- June 4, 1983Episode 23 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. battles Kendo Nagasaki; "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan goes one-on-one with The Super Destroyer.
- June 11, 1983Episode 24 - 42 minsAfter Junkyard Dog is laid out, Johnny Rich replaces him in a Tag Team Match; Magnum T.A. and more.
- June 18, 1983Episode 25 - 42 minsButch Reed faces off with Tim Horner; Tito Santana takes to the ring to battle King Kong Bundy.
- June 25, 1983Episode 26 - 42 minsMil Mascaras comes to take on The Super Destroyer; Junkyard Dog defends the North American Title.
- July 2, 1983Episode 27 - 41 minsMagnum T.A battles Arn Anderson; Junkyard Dog and "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan challenge for the Tag Titles.
- July 9, 1983Episode 28 - 42 minsBoris Zhukov battles Junkyard Dog; Butch Reed takes on Mr. Wrestling II; Ted DiBiase and more.
- July 16, 1983Episode 29 - 43 minsTed DiBiase gets more than he bargained for; "Dr. Death" Steve Williams returns.
- July 23, 1983Episode 30 - 42 minsJohnny Rich & Tim Horner vs. Mr. Olympia & Ted DiBiase; Boris Zhukov vs. "Dr. Death" Steve Williams.
- July 30, 1983Episode 31 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. challenges Butch Reed for the coveted North American Heavyweight Championship.
- August 6, 1983Episode 32 - 41 minsBoris Zhukov makes his presence felt when "Dr. Death" Steve Williams takes on King Kong Bundy.
- August 13, 1983Episode 33 - 42 minsBoris Zhukov partners with King Kong Bundy for a Tag Team Match against Tim Horner and Bill Rathke.
- August 20, 1983Episode 34 - 42 mins"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan battles North American Heavyweight Champion Butch Reed.
- August 27, 1983Episode 35 - 42 minsControversy when "Dr. Death" Steve Williams & Magnum T.A. take on King Kong Bundy & Ted DiBiase.
- September 3, 1983Episode 36 - 39 minsTwo incredible duos clash when The Road Warriors battle "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan & Magnum T.A.
- September 10, 1983Episode 37 - 42 minsJunkyard Dogs collides with the massive King Kong Bundy; "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan takes on Ted DiBiase.
- September 17, 1983Episode 38 - 42 mins"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan partners with Magnum T.A. to take on King Kong Bundy & The Missing Link.
- September 24, 1983Episode 39 - 43 minsOne Man Gang takes on Junkyard Dog in singles competition; "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Butch Reed.
- October 1, 1983Episode 40 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. takes on North American Champion Butch Reed; The Missing Link is in action.
- October 8, 1983Episode 41 - 40 minsJim "The Anvil" Neidhart & Butch Reed vs. Marty and Jerry Oates; Nikolai Volkoff is in action.
- October 15, 1983Episode 42 - 42 minsButch Reed defends the North American Title and challenges for the Mid-South Tag Team Titles.
- October 22, 1983Episode 43 - 42 minsMagnum T.A. defends the North American Heavyweight Title; Junkyard Dog vs. The Missing Link.
- October 29, 1983Episode 44 - 42 minsDusty Rhodes acts as special referee when Butch Reed defends his Title against Junkyard Dog.
- November 5, 1983Episode 45 - 42 minsDusty Rhodes & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs. Butch Reed & Jim Neidhart for the Mid-South Tag Team Titles.
- November 12, 1983Episode 46 - 42 minsKrusher Darsow gets a rare opportunity to challenge his mentor, Nikolai Volkoff.
- November 19, 1983Episode 47 - 42 minsAfter Magnum T.A. & Mr. Wrestling II face Doug Vines & Jeff Sword, The Road Warriors send a message.
- November 26, 1983Episode 48 - 42 minsTed DiBiase sends a warning; Rick Rude and Mike Jackson face Jim Cornette's Midnight Express.
- December 3, 1983Episode 49 - 42 minsKrusher Darsow explains his alliance with Nikolai Volkoff; The Missing Link faces Mr. Wrestling II.
- December 10, 1983Episode 50 - 39 minsJunkyard Dog takes exception to Krusher Darsow's recent actions and alliance with Nikolai Volkoff.
- December 17, 1983Episode 51 - 39 minsJerry "The King" Lawler arrives in Mid-South Wrestling; Koko B. Ware battles Krusher Darsow.
- December 24, 1983Episode 52 - 42 mins"Leaping" Lanny Poffo and "Iceman" King Parsons take on Butch Reed and Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart.
- December 31, 1983Episode 53 - 42 minsThere's a lot at stake when the Mid-South Tag Team Titles are decided inside a Steel Cage.
Mid-South Wrestling (Trailer)1:07
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Mid-South Wrestling?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Mid-South Wrestling. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Mid-South Wrestling?
You can watch Mid-South Wrestling on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Mid-South Wrestling are there?
Peacock currently has 6 seasons of Mid-South Wrestling available for streaming.