Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
The Jury Speaks
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching The Jury Speaks. Watch today!
Christopher McDaniel, Nick Raffaele
Watch Full Episodes of The Jury Speaks
Watch The Jury Speaks Season 1
Reviewing some of the most controversial cases through the eyes of the original jurors.
- O.J. SimpsonEpisode 1 - 43 minsA re-telling of the O.J. Simpson murder trial from the perspective of the jurors.
- Michael JacksonEpisode 2 - 43 minsA re-telling of the Michael Jackson 2005 criminal trial from the jurors' point of view.
- George ZimmermanEpisode 3 - 43 minsExploring the trial that set off the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Robert DurstEpisode 4 - 43 minsIn 2015, Durst was caught on tape professing, "I killed them all." We sit down with jurors who found the killer not guilty of murder in 2003, and examine the possibility of a misled jury.
- Robert BlakeEpisode 5 - 43 minsIn 2005, a jury found Hollywood legend, Robert Blake not guilty of murder after his wife, Bonnie Lee Bakley, was found. We hear the original jurors discuss their controversial verdict.
The Jury Speaks (Trailer)0:25
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch The Jury Speaks?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of The Jury Speaks. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch The Jury Speaks?
You can watch The Jury Speaks on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of The Jury Speaks are there?
There is currently 1 season of The Jury Speaks available for streaming on Peacock.