Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Escape to the Chateau: DIY. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Château DIY
Watch Château DIY Season 4
Following the journey of various adventurous British families who buy and renovate beautiful chateaus in France to use them for events and more.
- Episode 1Episode 1 - 42 minsFiona renovates a château bedroom for her daughter; Dick and Angel celebrate Guy Fawkes night.
- Episode 2Episode 2 - 43 minsErin and JB set out to transform a ruined orangery; a spa is delivered to Tim and Sasha's château.
- Episode 3Episode 3 - 43 minsErin and JB host a party for some friends from the U.K.; Tim and Sasha create a "wellness garden."
- Episode 4Episode 4 - 43 minsTim and Rebecca transform the aviary into a boutique brocante shop; Fiona takes on the King's Tower.
- Episode 5Episode 5 - 44 minsTim and Rebecca create a guesthouse; Dick and Angel give their 5-meter high staircase a makeover.
- Episode 6Episode 6 - 44 minsStephanie focuses on her mother's wedding; Debbie and Nigel move to France.
- Episode 7Episode 7 - 43 minsDebbie and Nigel transform three bedrooms; Sarah and George set up a photo shoot.
- Episode 8Episode 8 - 43 minsStephanie hosts Isabella's wedding; Nigel tackles dated windows; Debbie creates her first mural.
- Episode 9Episode 9 - 44 minsStephanie plans to give the east wing a revival; Sarah and George get their first wedding booking.
- Episode 10Episode 10 - 44 minsDebbie and Nigel start landscaping their 5 acre grounds; Sarah and George have electricity issues.
- Episode 11Episode 11 - 43 minsMariam and Johnno revamp the front of the château; Phillip and Janet move into Château de la Fare.
- Episode 12Episode 12 - 44 minsPhillip and Janet work on the bridal suite; Emma and Paul complete their Mackintosh-themed bedroom.
- Episode 13Episode 13 - 43 minsEmma and Paul prepare their biggest château booking ever; Karen and Paul transform the old stable.
- Episode 14Episode 14 - 44 minsEmma and Paul take on a garden project; Mariam and Johnno launch their château as an events venue.
- Episode 15Episode 15 - 44 minsMariam and Johnno restore the château's original bread oven; Angel goes bargain hunting.
- Episode 16Episode 16 - 44 minsDebbie and Simon swap the U.K. for the château life; Belinda and Lee expand their events portfolio.
- Episode 17Episode 17 - 43 minsWendy and Marcus try to renovate their château's barn; Belinda and Lee plan to host a fashion show.
- Episode 18Episode 18 - 44 minsAmy and Marc plan to turn outbuildings into a yoga studio and café; Belinda and Lee's plans falter.
- Episode 19Episode 19 - 44 minsAmy and Marc battle brambles and needlework; Ben and Billie build a floating pontoon.
- Episode 20Episode 20 - 43 minsBen and Billie work on their riverside glamping area; Dick is at work in the walled garden.
Chateau DIY (Trailer)1:12
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Château DIY?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Château DIY. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Château DIY?
You can watch Château DIY on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Château DIY are there?
Peacock currently has 8 seasons of Château DIY available for streaming.