Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
World Championship Wrestling
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching World Championship Wrestling. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of World Championship Wrestling
Watch World Championship Wrestling Season 4
A venerable who's who of WWE Hall of Famers; includes the rise of the Four Horsemen and more.
- January 2, 1988Episode 1 - 94 minsThe ongoing rivalry between Lex Luger and The Four Horsemen explodes.
- January 9, 1988Episode 2 - 90 minsSting partners with Barry Windham for tag team action; Ron Simmons vows to make history.
- January 16, 1988Episode 3 - 91 minsLex Luger is aided by an unlikely source; Dick Murdoch faces Nikita Koloff for the World TV Title.
- January 23, 1988Episode 4 - 92 minsBarry Windham defends the Western States Heritage Title against Tully Blanchard.
- January 30, 1988Episode 5 - 75 minsOle Anderson makes his intentions known to the world; Misty Blue teaches Jim Cornette a lesson.
- February 6, 1988Episode 6 - 87 minsRic Flair comes face-to-face with Sting; Road Warriors meet Powers of Pain in a Bench Press Contest.
- February 13, 1988Episode 7 - 91 minsSting continues to pursue The Four Horsemen; Mike Rotunda defends the Florida Heavyweight Title.
- February 20, 1988Episode 8 - 92 minsRon Simmons finds himself on the wrong side of The Four Horsemen.
- February 27, 1988Episode 9 - 91 minsThe world awaits news about the 1988 Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup Tag Team Tournament.
- March 5, 1988Episode 10 - 91 minsThe Four Horsemen compete in a Six-Man Tag Team main event; Mike Rotunda defends the World TV Title.
- March 12, 1988Episode 11 - 92 minsRic Flair doubts Sting's ability to challenge him for the World Heavyweight Title.
- March 19, 1988Episode 12 - 91 minsSting pursues the World Heavyweight Title; The Fantastics receive a U.S.Tag Team Title opportunity.
- March 26, 1988Episode 13 - 91 minsControversy abounds when Dusty Rhodes comes to the aid of Magnum T.A.
- April 2, 1988Episode 14 - 87 minsSting looks to continue his pursuit of Ric Flair's World Heavyweight Championship.
- April 9, 1988Episode 15 - 65 minsA masked avenger rides into the NWA in search of justice for Dusty Rhodes.
- April 16, 1988Episode 16 - 86 minsJ.J. Dillon resolves to uncover the identity of the mysterious Midnight Rider; Lex Luger in action.
- April 23, 1988Episode 17 - 87 minsBarry Windham & Lex Luger defend the World Tag Team Titles against Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard.
- April 30, 1988Episode 18 - 87 minsAfter betraying Lex Luger and joining The Four Horsemen, Barry Windham vows to win the U.S. Title.
- May 7, 1988Episode 19 - 63 minsThe Fantastics show Jim Cornette revenge is sweet; J.J. Dillon balks at Dusty Rhodes' reinstatement.
- May 14, 1988Episode 20 - 81 minsTully Blanchard faces Dusty Rhodes in a Bull Rope Match; Jim Cornette aims to humble The Fantastics.
- May 21, 1988Episode 21 - 59 minsNWA Superstars are in action, including Mike Rotunda defending the World Television Championship.
- May 28, 1988Episode 22 - 42 minsMighty Wilbur returns to in-ring action; Kevin Sullivan promises to create a new structure.
- June 4, 1988Episode 23 - 86 minsThe Midnight Express get payback on The Fantastics; Kevin Sullivan explains the Tower of Doom Match.
- June 11, 1988Episode 24 - 81 minsLex Luger waits to pass judgment on Ric Flair; Kevin Sullivan explains his bond with Precious.
- June 18, 1988Episode 25 - 63 minsJim Cornette's Midnight Express partner with The Sheepherders for an Eight-Man Tag Team main event.
- June 25, 1988Episode 26 - 63 minsRic Flair shows no fear of Lex Luger; Jim Cornette appeals to Jim Crockett, Jr.'s better nature.
- July 2, 1988Episode 27 - 60 minsDusty Rhodes and Lex Luger look to take the U.S. and World Championships from The Four Horsemen.
- July 9, 1988Episode 28 - 65 minsLex Luger shows everyone that he is determined to take Ric Flair's World Heavyweight Title.
- July 16, 1988Episode 29 - 64 minsRon Garvin must face new enemies after betraying Dusty Rhodes at The Great American Bash '88.
- July 23, 1988Episode 30 - 86 minsSting partners with Nikita Koloff and "Dr. Death" Steve Williams for a Six-Man Tag Team Match.
- July 30, 1988Episode 31 - 59 minsJim Cornette further escalates tensions between The Midnight Express and The Four Horsemen.
- August 6, 1988Episode 32 - 63 minsWorld Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair makes a bold declaration about Lex Luger's opportunity.
- August 13, 1988Episode 33 - 38 minsThe Four Horsemen send a message to their enemies; Ricky Morton finds a new ally.
- August 20, 1988Episode 34 - 86 minsRick Steiner and Mike Rotunda must defend both the Florida Heavyweight and World Television Titles.
- August 27, 1988Episode 35 - 87 minsThe rivalry between The Midnight Express and The Four Horsemen rises after an attack on Bobby Eaton.
- September 3, 1988Episode 36 - 60 minsSting continues to threaten Barry Windham's United States Title reign.
- September 10, 1988Episode 37 - 82 minsA special guest referee is added to Ric Flair's World Heavyweight Title defense against Lex Luger.
- September 17, 1988Episode 38 - 58 minsRon Simmons goes one-on-one with Kevin Sullivan in a Dog Collar Match.
- September 24, 1988Episode 39 - 58 minsIvan Koloff addresses issues with Paul Jones; news on the U.S. Tag Title Tournament.
- October 1, 1988Episode 40 - 82 minsRic Flair sends a message to Sting, Lex Luger and all challengers for his World Heavyweight Title.
- October 8, 1988Episode 41 - 80 minsSpeculation runs rampant over Sir Oliver Humperdink's newest acquisition, Bam Bam Bigelow.
- October 15, 1988Episode 42 - 81 minsThe world buzzes over The Road Warriors' recent assault on Sting.
- October 22, 1988Episode 43 - 71 minsDusty Rhodes condemns The Road Warriors' recent attack on Sting.
- October 29, 1988Episode 44 - 42 minsSting promises retribution against The Road Warriors for putting him out of action.
- November 5, 1988Episode 45 - 82 minsBam Bam Bigelow and Sir Oliver Humperdink issue a warning to Barry Windham and Ric Flair.
- November 12, 1988Episode 46 - 81 minsPaul E. Dangerously reintroduces the world to The Original Midnight Express.
- November 19, 1988Episode 47 - 77 minsSting and Lex Luger team up in the ring; Jim Cornette's Midnight Express target Dennis Condrey.
- November 26, 1988Episode 48 - 84 minsBarry Windham dares Bam Bam Bigelow to challenge him for the United States Heavyweight Championship.
- December 3, 1988Episode 49 - 89 minsAfter his injury at the hands of The Road Warriors, Dusty Rhodes vows an eye for an eye.
- December 10, 1988Episode 50 - 87 minsJim Cornette's Midnight Express send a message to Paul E. Dangerously's Original Midnight Express.
- December 17, 1988Episode 51 - 87 minsLex Luger explains why he asked for a No DQ Match against Ric Flair for the World Heavyweight Title.
- December 24, 1988Episode 52 - 88 minsUnited States Heavyweight Champion Barry Windham goes one-on-one with "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert.
- December 31, 1988Episode 53 - 89 minsHighlights from Starrcade '88 include Lex Luger challenging for Ric Flair's World Heavyweight Title.
World Championship Wrestling (Trailer)0:50
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch World Championship Wrestling?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of World Championship Wrestling. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch World Championship Wrestling?
You can watch World Championship Wrestling on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of World Championship Wrestling are there?
Peacock currently has 5 seasons of World Championship Wrestling available for streaming.