Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Vets Saving Pets
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Vets Saving Pets. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Vets Saving Pets
Watch Vets Saving Pets Season 1
From harmless accidents to serious health concerns, veterinary professionals work tirelessly to save the lives of animals who need urgent care.
- The Saga BeginsEpisode 1 - 20 minsA puppy with a hind leg problem; a cat has trouble walking; a bulldog has vision problems.
- Old FriendsEpisode 2 - 20 minsA dog has an elevated heart rate; the hind legs of a shih-poo seem to be on the decline.
- More Bark than BiteEpisode 3 - 20 minsA run-in with a tree while playing fetch causes broken teeth; a poodle is bitten by another dog.
- A Roaring ToothacheEpisode 4 - 20 minsDr. French relieves a lion of an infected tooth; Dr. James helps a cat whose spine needs saving.
- Taking StridesEpisode 5 - 20 minsA Saint Bernard's legs begin to fail; pup with a heartworm infestation; cat with a breathing issue.
- Sleeping HazardEpisode 6 - 20 minsAfter discovering a tooth abscess in elderly feline Ginny, Dr. French enlists help.
- Excess BaggageEpisode 7 - 20 minsBruce Lee the cat donates some blood; Charlie the golden retriever has a tumor that has to go.
- A Spotty SituationEpisode 8 - 20 minsDr. French helps Pinky the cheetah with a broken tooth; golden retriever Brody has a PT session.
- Heart of the MatterEpisode 9 - 20 minsDr. Boyd performs surgery on Chihuahua Reilly's broken leg; Jerry the cat has smoke inhalation.
- A Weaselly IllnessEpisode 10 - 20 minsDr. Boyd amputates part of Arnold the mastiff's tail; Pomeranian Rosie needs a teeth cleaning.
- All in the FamilyEpisode 11 - 20 minsDr. Boyd's own pup needs surgery to repair its knee; a cat who is in need of serious relief.
- Taming of the DragonEpisode 12 - 20 minsDr. James gives Mazy the bichon frise neurological care; Dr. Boyd spays Komodo dragon Loka.
- Feet to the FireEpisode 13 - 20 minsDr. Williams uses an ultrasound to test a dog for heartworms; Dr. Boyd tries to treat a cat's burns.
- The Shepherd's PlightEpisode 14 - 20 minsAn elderly cat may have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy; Alien the cat's motor function issue.
- Jaws of LifeEpisode 15 - 20 minsDr. Boyd treats a tumor on Dudley the miniature poodle's jaw; Loki the kitten has a heart murmur.
- New BeginningsEpisode 16 - 20 minsDr. Boyd removes bone fragments from chocolate Lab King's elbow; Rocky the dog has Demodex mites.
- Dr. Boyd to the RescueEpisode 17 - 20 minsPuppy Luke needs surgery for his slippery kneecap; Dr. Boyd removes retriever Charlie's tumor.
- A Bite out of CrimeEpisode 18 - 20 minsDr. French helps police K-9 Magnum; Dr. James recommends surgery for dachshund Burger.
- A Long Life to LiveEpisode 19 - 20 minsDr. Devon Boyd and her surgical team help get French bulldog Spartacus back on his paws.
- Attached at the HipEpisode 20 - 20 minsDr. Devon Boyd tries to put the spring back in Buster the cat's step via creative surgery.
- Time Is of the EssenceEpisode 21 - 20 minsDr. Devon Boyd must work quickly to get Portuguese water dog Marley's stomach back in place.
- A Rash of InjuriesEpisode 22 - 20 minsA little terrier's spinal compression prevents it from standing on all fours.
- Dr. James Saves the DayEpisode 23 - 20 minsBurger the dachshund requires surgery to prevent paralysis; Dr. James repairs puppy Harley's spine.
- Paws, Jaws and GauzeEpisode 24 - 20 minsWhen a disoriented cat is brought into the V.E.C., Dr. James fears the worst.
- The InvestigatorEpisode 25 - 20 minsSwallowed coins could be giving Elvira the alligator toxicity, leading to restricted jaw mobility.
- Nerve-WrackingEpisode 26 - 20 minsDr. Sharon French repairs Oreo the cat's mouth and jaw issues after an unfortunate car accident.
- More than Meets the EyeEpisode 27 - 20 minsTimmy the poodle requires anesthesia to undergo gum surgery; greyhound Chelsea gets an ultrasound.
- Dr. French Restores a SmileEpisode 28 - 20 minsTessa needs broken teeth repaired; police dog Magnum breaks a molar while taking down a criminal.
- The Chronicles of HerniaEpisode 29 - 20 minsDr. Martin repairs Spencer the poodle's esophageal hernia; Abbie the collie has a gum issue.
- Heart of a GiantEpisode 30 - 20 minsYoung Parsley the cat has gingivitis; Great Dane Duke has an irregular heartbeat.
- A Matter of Life and BreathEpisode 31 - 20 minsBulldog Dougie has constricting throat issues; aging pup Sylvester's back legs are unresponsive.
- Embark Upon New BeginningsEpisode 32 - 20 minsPenny the dachshund has an abscessed root; Bailey the beagle's leg lameness is examined.
- Cat Splash FeverEpisode 33 - 20 minsCat Reine gets rehab therapy after a three-story fall; aging kitty Mambo has chest fluid buildup.
- Dr. Williams Takes It to HeartEpisode 34 - 20 minsLongtime patient Rusty the dog has an elevated heart rate; spaniel Begley has a heart murmur.
Vets Saving Pets (Trailer)0:09
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Vets Saving Pets?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Vets Saving Pets. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Vets Saving Pets?
You can watch Vets Saving Pets on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Vets Saving Pets are there?
There is currently 1 season of Vets Saving Pets available for streaming on Peacock.