Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Trial File. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Trial File
Watch Trial File Season 1
An in-depth look at various cases using archival footage and courtroom scenes. This series is available free with ads to all Peacock users.
- Texas v. Amber GuygerEpisode 1 - 22 minsOff-duty police officer Amber Guyger shot and killed 26-year-old Botham Jean.
- Florida v. Mark SieversEpisode 2 - 22 minsDr. Teresa Sievers was found bludgeoned to death in her home on the morning of June 29, 2015.
- South Carolina v. Timothy JonesEpisode 3 - 22 minsTimothy Jones was arrested and charged for allegedly murdering his five children in August 2014.
- Ohio v. Lindsay PartinEpisode 4 - 22 minsLindsay Partin was arrested and charged with the murder of 3-year-old Hannah Wesche.
- Florida v. Denise WilliamsEpisode 5 - 22 minsDenise Williams was arrested for assisting in the plot to kill her husband, Jerry Michael Williams.
Trial File (Trailer)0:24
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Trial File?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Trial File. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Trial File?
You can watch Trial File on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Trial File are there?
There is currently 1 season of Trial File available for streaming on Peacock.