Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Heart of a Champion
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Heart of a Champion With Lauren Thompson. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Heart of a Champion
Watch Heart of a Champion Season 1
Lauren Thompson shares the inspiring stories of professional and amateur athletes who have overcome obstacles to find success in athletics.
- Back on TrackEpisode 1 - 20 minsRace car driver Ryan Reed; Olympic athletes reminisce; golfer Stacy Lewis.
- Need for SpeedEpisode 2 - 20 minsEric Jones; Olympic sprinters share tips; Doc Emrick; Justin Timberlake helps a junior golfer.
- Family FirstEpisode 3 - 20 minsAric Almirola; Jason Day; Auston Matthews; U.S. Wheelchair Rugby team.
- Heart of GoldEpisode 4 - 20 minsRace car pit crews; Greg Olsen; Si Ri Pak; Kerri Walsh Jennings; April Ross.
- Road WarriorEpisode 5 - 20 minsJimmie Johnson; swim team; Martin Kaymer; retired Marine captain becomes a Paralympic team captain.
- School TiesEpisode 6 - 20 minsRace car driver Kyle Busch; wrestler Dan Gable; golfer Charlie Beljan; horses prepare for races.
- Ultimate WarriorsEpisode 7 - 20 minsProfessional football player Von Miller; race car driver Kevin Harvick; golfer Michelle Wie.
- Vision QuestEpisode 8 - 20 minsFootball player and opera singer Justin Tucker; sprinter David Brown; dog sledding; golfer Lydia Ko.
- Family BusinessEpisode 9 - 20 minsChristian McCaffrey; Olympian is inspired by his brother, who has cerebral palsy.
- Miracles on IceEpisode 10 - 20 minsUnited States veterans form an ice hockey team; skier Julia Mancuso; golfer Bubba Watson.
- Grace Under PressureEpisode 11 - 20 minsRussian ballet influences figure skaters; golfer Kyle Stanley; snowboarder Jamie Anderson.
- Action JacksonEpisode 12 - 20 minsVincent Jackson gives back to military families; Justin Rose honors his father; Olympic curling.
- History in the MakingEpisode 13 - 20 minsBuffalo Sabres rising star Jack Eichel; U.S. Olympians share the spotlight with their parents.
- Fly the FlagEpisode 14 - 20 minsSwiss ski-jumper Simon Ammann; a young African-American blazes a trail in women's golf.
- Generation NextEpisode 15 - 20 minsA renowned Austrian ski school; an 8-year-old BMX racer has Olympic aspirations.
- In the Blink of an EyeEpisode 16 - 20 minsHolland's dominance in Olympic speed skating; a young man with Down syndrome excels at golf.
- Girl PowerEpisode 17 - 20 minsThe architect of Duke's women's golf program; a teenage volleyball player in Kenya.
- Fire and IceEpisode 18 - 20 minsA snowboarder is carving a path to the Olympics; an athlete triumphs despite having spina bifida.
- Hearts and MindsEpisode 19 - 20 minsA young race car driver overcomes a brain tumor; a U.S. Olympian pays tribute to his mother.
- Breaking the IceEpisode 20 - 20 minsA Detroit native becomes an NHL hometown hero; special needs kids unite through ice skating.
- The Future Is BrightEpisode 21 - 20 minsA race car driver helps children; a 52-year-old hockey coach goes back to school.
- Blue ChipsEpisode 22 - 20 minsA man finds new purpose after his daughter's life is saved; an alpine skier eyes the Paralympics.
- The Gold StandardEpisode 23 - 20 minsA women's hockey player seeks to bring Olympic glory back to the U.S.; 12-year-old Italian gymnast.
- Fountain of YouthEpisode 24 - 20 minsA young hockey player starts a foundation for spinal cord injuries.
- The Jessica Long StoryEpisode 25 - 20 minsSwimmer Jessica Long shares the story of meeting her biological parents.
- Going the DistanceEpisode 26 - 20 minsA teenage orphan in Ethiopia shows promise as the next great distance runner.
- Support SystemsEpisode 28 - 20 minsAn elite NASCAR pit crew; a U.S. Olympian pays tribute to his mother.
- Staying the CourseEpisode 29 - 20 minsGolfer Bubba Watson; thoroughbred horses prepare for races at horse school.
- Overcoming the OddsEpisode 30 - 20 minsGolfer Stacy Lewis overcomes scoliosis and excels on the course.
- Teenage DreamsEpisode 31 - 20 minsA teenage volleyball player in Kenya; a multi-sport athlete triumphs despite having spina bifida.
- Lead by ExampleEpisode 33 - 20 minsWrestling coach Dan Gable; a retired marine becomes captain of the U.S. Paralympic team.
- Cultural StudiesEpisode 34 - 20 minsBeach volleyball culture in Southern California; ice skating for special needs children.
- The Secrets of SuccessEpisode 35 - 20 minsA young man who has Down syndrome excels at golf; the U.S. wheelchair rugby team.
- Seeing Is BelievingEpisode 36 - 20 minsProfessional football player Jon Dorenbos; golfer Martin Kaymer.
- Extra CurricularEpisode 37 - 20 minsProfessional football player Von Miller; NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson.
- Unbreakable BondsEpisode 38 - 20 minsGolfer Jason Day's bond with his caddie; former Olympic skier Alex Bilodeau's inspiration.
- Unsung HeroesEpisode 39 - 20 minsProfessional football player Greg Olsen raises awareness for congenital heart disease.
Heart of a Champion with Lauren Thompson (Trailer)1:53
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Heart of a Champion?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Heart of a Champion. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Heart of a Champion?
You can watch Heart of a Champion on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Heart of a Champion are there?
There is currently 1 season of Heart of a Champion available for streaming on Peacock.