Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Comedy in Color
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Comedy in Color. Watch today!
Watch Full Episodes of Comedy in Color
Watch Comedy in Color Season 1
The next generation of diverse and hilarious comedians performs live at the Just for Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal.
- Godfrey and Sophie BuddleEpisode 1 - 14 minsGodfrey discusses his hate for vegetarians; Sophie Buddle talks about being cheated on.
- Lil Rel and Lance CantstopolisEpisode 2 - 16 minsLil Rel talks about his friends taking him to a strip club; Lance Cantstopolis frolics onstage.
- Mike Rita and Josh JohnsonEpisode 3 - 15 minsMike Rita talks about his parents' use of social media; Josh Johnson discusses his move to New York.
- Chris DiStefano and Sean McLoughlinEpisode 4 - 13 minsChris DiStefano imagines a world where Puerto Rican women are NFL referees; Sean McLoughlin discusses being single.
- Dino Archie and Evan WilliamsEpisode 5 - 16 minsDino Archie explains why men wearing flip flops is a sign that your neighborhood is safe; Evan Williams on tickle fights.
- Finesse Mitchell and Nick TurnerEpisode 6 - 15 minsFinesse Mitchell explains his lick lick look theory; Nick Turner laments the texts he gets from his girlfriend.
- Robert Powell and Danny PalumboEpisode 7 - 13 minsRobert Powell talks about his fight with Frank Ocean over a Twitter joke; Danny Palumbo on quitting drinking.
- Casey Crawford and J.P. McDadeEpisode 8 - 13 minsCasey Crawford describes growing up poor in South Dakota; J.P. McDade on getting into a car wreck while reading Chomsky.
- JB Ball and Nazeem HussainEpisode 9 - 13 minsJB Ball hates hanging out with people who are great together; Nazeem Hussain on dealing with Twitter trolls.
- Darrin Rose and DominiqueEpisode 10 - 16 minsDarrin Rose on his dislike for people who only drink bottled water; Dominique talks about the need to discipline kids.
- Ivan Decker and Aida RodriguezEpisode 11 - 15 minsIvan Decker on his inadequate preparation for adulthood; Aida Rodriguez wonders why women are offered sex as therapy.
- Sterling Scott and Mike LawrenceEpisode 12 - 15 minsSterling Scott says gay and straight men act the same with pick-up lines; Mike Lawrence on working at McDonald's.
- Mark Forward and Tone BellEpisode 13 - 15 minsMark Forward wonders why we base science on Neanderthals; Tone Bell on why thirtysomething men urinate on themselves.
- Ronny Chieng and Perry PerlmutarEpisode 14 - 13 minsRonny Chieng on how New Yorkers fight with their trains; Perry Perlmutar talks about the beautiful women of Buffalo.
- Big Jay Oakerson and Tiff StevensonEpisode 15 - 14 minsBig Jay Oakerson on why it's hard to write clean jokes; Tiff Stevenson on how North American optimism went too far.
- Chris Garcia and Aisha BrownEpisode 16 - 13 minsChris Garcia compares Telemundo soccer announcers with their English counterparts; Aisha Brown serenades the audience.
- James Mattern and Vir DasEpisode 17 - 14 minsJames Mattern on overcompensating on first dates; Vir Das describes the time he fell ill in America.
- Rachid Badouri and Ms. PatEpisode 18 - 15 minsRachid Badouri describes how his two older sisters taught him to fight; Ms. Pat on catching her teen son smoking weed.
- Aisha Alfa and D.J. DemersEpisode 19 - 12 minsAisha Alfa on practicing "dirty talk" in front of a mirror; D.J. Demers on playing the game broken telephone as a kid.
- Jenny Zigrino and Lloyd LangfordEpisode 20 - 14 minsJenny Zigrino talks about her Russian heritage; Lloyd Langford on upgrading his hotel room to the "Beloved Package."
- Jesus Trejo and Ryan BellevilleEpisode 21 - 14 minsJesus Trejo discusses raising his parents; Ryan Belleville on the difficulty of bathing a baby girl.
- Jordan Rock and Nick CodyEpisode 22 - 13 minsJordan Rock discusses horrific Tinder dates; Nick Cody on rap music.
- Patrick Haye and Jessimae PelusoEpisode 23 - 13 minsPatrick Haye says "Property Brothers" should be a dating show; Jessimae Peluso on visiting a couples' resort while single.
- Ron G. and Rachel FeinsteinEpisode 24 - 13 minsRon G. on racists realizing Jesus was Black; Rachel Feinstein thinks she and her mom wouldn't be friends.
- Rhys Nicholson and Damien LemonEpisode 25 - 14 minsRhys Nicholson shares the trick to Generation "Y" relationships; Damien Lemon on going to the strip club while high.
- Ted Morris and BuckwildEpisode 26 - 14 minsTed Morris describes his day job as a small animal vet; Buckwild on using the handicap bathroom at the Philly airport.
- Dave Merheje and Geoffrey AsmusEpisode 27 - 13 minsDave Merheje on the first time he was mugged; Geoffrey Asmus on suppressing every sexual urge.
- Nate Bargatze and Quincy JonesEpisode 28 - 12 minsNate Bargatze describes a friend who is comfortable fighting Mcdonald's employees; Quincy Jones on cheating.
- Tu Rae and Brendan LynchEpisode 29 - 13 minsTu Rae on never knowing what's in your cable bundle; Brendan Lynch says balloon animals are origami for child molesters.
- Dave Ross and Joel Kim BoosterEpisode 30 - 13 minsDave Ross on the difference between being called "daddy" and "father"; Joel Kim Booster on waiters with neck tattoos.
- Ahamed Weinberg and Eddy KingEpisode 31 - 13 minsAhamed Weinberg on needing to live in a liberal bubble; Eddy King describes how having daughters will change a man.
- Gina Yashere and Joe ListEpisode 32 - 14 minsGina Yashere proposes a new American national anthem; Joe List describes morning sex and bad breath.
- Joel Creasey and Arthur SimeonEpisode 33 - 14 minsJoel Creasey on doing Zumba with his mother; Arthur Simeon explains the difficulties of traveling on an African passport.
- Raul Sanchez and Jordan WellwoodEpisode 34 - 13 minsRaul Sanchez on the difference between reading levels; Jordan Welwood delivers dirty talk in a thick Canadian accent.
- Red Grant and Chantel MaristocaEpisode 35 - 15 minsRed Grant says his girlfriend avoids sex by claiming she's menstruating; Chanty Marostica on catcalling.
- Rich Vos and Gary "G Thang" JohnsonEpisode 36 - 14 minsRich Vos talks about the difficulty of relationships; Gary "G Thang" Johnson explains the pitfalls of boyfriends.
- Tony Roberts and Matt IngebretsonEpisode 37 - 14 minsTony Roberts sings his ode to bad breath; Matt Ingebretson describes how he got his dimples.
- Ahir Shah and Vladimir CaamañoEpisode 38 - 15 minsAhir Shah says his accent sounds like he's been colonized by his own voice; Vladimir Caamaño on being from the Bronx.
- Beth Stelling and Nish KumarEpisode 39 - 14 minsBeth Stelling on her court-ordered visit to Florida; Nish Kumar wishes Will Smith could play the first Black James Bond.
- Brooks Whelan and Sarah TollemacheEpisode 40 - 13 minsBrooks Whelan describes the worst thing he's done while high; Sarah Tollemache on eating alone at Chipotle.
- Charlie Pickering and Randy SyphaxEpisode 41 - 13 minsCharlie Pickering discusses his love of hip-hop; Randy Syphax entertains with some hilarious impressions.
- Monroe Martin and Dave HughesEpisode 42 - 15 minsMonroe Martin explains the tenuous relationship between Black people and the cops; Dave Hughes on getting a vasectomy.
- David A. Arnold and Casey James SalengoEpisode 43 - 12 minsDavid A Arnold describes his philosophy for working out; Casey James Salengo on growing up in a trailer vs. and an RV.
- J.J. Williamson and Ryan DillonEpisode 44 - 17 minsJ.J. Williamson on his son asking for help with his homework; Ryan Dillon describes a nightmarish customer.
- Michael Kosta and David GborieEpisode 45 - 12 minsMichael Kosta on scrolling down a girl's Instagram page for so long she's no longer 18; David Gborie on sex with a man.
- Mark Normand and Jean PaulEpisode 46 - 14 minsMark Normand describes the similarities between racism and Nickelback; Jean Paul on love and murder.
- Naomi Ekperigin and Russell KaneEpisode 47 - 13 minsNaomi Ekperigin describes her engagement to a Jewish guy; Russell Kane divulges the secret to love and relationships.
- Mayce Galoni and Ismael LoutfiEpisode 48 - 14 minsMayce Galoni describes a recent bar fight; Ismael Loutfi on marrying at 17 to avoid religious rules against premarital sex.
- Sarah Tiana and Ron JosolEpisode 49 - 14 minsSarah Tiana explains the differences between men; Ron Josol on the eating habits of his Filipino family.
- Tony Baker and Larry DeanEpisode 50 - 14 minsTony Baker on growing up in the '80s; Larry Dean describes a prostate exam.
- Noah Gardenswartz and Keith PedroEpisode 51 - 13 minsNoah Gardenswartz discusses living with two women; Keith Pedro says every marriage should be like a sports contract.
- Tim Dillon and Neko WhiteEpisode 52 - 15 minsTim Dillon describes being a New York tour guide; Neko White says Black people learn their Miranda rights at a young age.
Comedy in Color (Trailer)0:24
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Comedy in Color?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Comedy in Color. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Comedy in Color?
You can watch Comedy in Color on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Comedy in Color are there?
Peacock currently has 3 seasons of Comedy in Color available for streaming.