Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Watch Chicago Fire. Courageous firefighters, rescue squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51 head first into danger, bravely fighting to save the people of their city. Stream full episodes of Chicago Fire and more drama tv on Peacock.
Taylor Kinney, Eamonn Walker, David Eigenberg
Watch Full Episodes of Chicago Fire
Watch Chicago Fire Season 2
The courageous firefighters, rescue squad members and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51 forge unbreakable bonds while fighting to save their city from peril. Catch new episodes first on NBC.
- A Problem HouseEpisode 1 - 43 minsLt. Severide is targeted by an arsonist; Battalion Chief Boden clashes with Gail McLeod.
- Prove ItEpisode 2 - 42 minsCasey struggles with his new responsibilities; Severide dreads the arsonist's next attack.
- A Nuisance CallEpisode 4 - 42 minsSeveride wants to implicate the arsonist; Dawson and Shay face the unexpected on a routine call.
- A Power MoveEpisode 5 - 42 minsMcLeod pushes Boden toward an early retirement and chooses a potential replacement.
- JoyridingEpisode 6 - 42 minsSeveride comes across a boy in need of help; Boden and McLeod clash over the firehouse's future.
- No RegretsEpisode 7 - 42 minsThe crew goes to the scene of a train accident; Boden must make a decision about his future.
- Rhymes with ShoutEpisode 8 - 42 minsThe shooting of a child in their neighborhood forces Cruz and his brother to think about the gang.
- You Will Hurt HimEpisode 9 - 42 minsBoden tries to keep the firehouse from closing; the romance between Dawson and Casey grows.
- Not Like ThisEpisode 10 - 41 minsChief Boden leads the fight to keep the firehouse open; Dawson receives life-changing news.
- Shoved in My FaceEpisode 11 - 42 minsCasey returns to work after a brush with death; Shay's new partner is friendly to everyone but her.
- Out with a BangEpisode 12 - 42 minsCasey tries to convince everyone he is healthy; Otis and Katie grow closer.
- Tonight's the NightEpisode 13 - 42 minsA drunken driver takes out a transformer, leaving a neighborhood without power on a frigid night.
- Virgin SkinEpisode 14 - 43 minsCasey gets more information about his head injuries; Dawson works to pass the physical test.
- Keep Your Mouth ShutEpisode 15 - 42 minsSeveride becomes frustrated with the police; a fire breaks out in a 20-story building downtown.
- A Rocket Blasting OffEpisode 16 - 42 minsLindsay calls in suspects in the disappearance of Katie's kidnapper; Jones struggles to fit in.
- When Things Got RoughEpisode 17 - 42 minsSeveride feels compelled to help a man; Casey and Boden struggle with Jones' father's orders.
- Until Your Feet Leave the GroundEpisode 18 - 42 minsLt. Severide tries to help a firefighter from Denver struggling with addiction.
- A Heavy WeightEpisode 19 - 43 minsSurprised Dawson receives a suicide note; Severide looks into Bloom's dark past.
- A Dark DayEpisode 20 - 41 minsA large explosion sends Chicago into chaos; the members of the firehouse are tested.
- One More ShotEpisode 21 - 42 minsA call to the field may throw a wrench in Dawson's plan to retake the firefighter exam.
- Real Never WaitsEpisode 22 - 42 minsA fire at a boarding school shakes up Lt. Severide; Lt. Casey tries to help Dawson.
Chicago Fire (Trailer)1:19
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Chicago Fire?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Chicago Fire. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Chicago Fire?
You can watch Chicago Fire on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Chicago Fire are there?
Peacock currently has 11 seasons of Chicago Fire available for streaming.