How to reset my forgotten Peacock password?
Whether you are looking to shake things up or you have just forgotten your password, resetting it is easy.
- Go to your account by clicking on Sign in at the top right corner of the website or app.
- Select "Forgot Password?"
- Enter the email address that you used when you signed up for Peacock and click on Continue
- We’ll email you a link to reset your password.
- Once you’ve received the password reset email, simply follow the instructions provided. The link will be live for 3 hours and you'll only be able to use it once.
What happens if I can’t remember my Peacock email address I signed up with?
If you are signed in on your device, you will be able to locate this by navigating to your account in the application. Your email address is in the bottom left-hand corner. If you are not signed in, that’s ok. Try these tips to locate your login details or contact us and we’ll investigate for you.
How do I change my Peacock password?
- Go to your account by clicking on Sign in at the top right corner of the website.
- Once signed in, click on the icon in the top right corner of the website or app and select “Account”
- There are three tabs along the top, click “Settings”
- Scroll down until you see “Password”, “Reset Password”
- Click and follow the prompts
Tips for creating your Peacock password
- Passwords must be at least 10 characters long and must contain both letters and numbers.
- Use mixed characters, upper-case, lower-case, numbers, and symbols.
- Avoid using personal information such as your name or birthday.