How do I fix issues playing Peacock on my device?
If you are experiencing technical issues, please try the following steps:
- Close the Peacock application on your device. Also close any other applications you may have running in the background. After all the applications have closed, relaunch the Peacock app.
- Restart your device by unplugging the power or fully powering down, waiting 20 seconds, then plugging the device back in or rebooting.
- Check the device’s internet connection. Please make sure you have a strong enough connection for streaming.
- Clear your device’s cache and data. You should be able to clear cache/data in your device’s settings menu.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the Peacock application on your device.