Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Royal Pains. Watch today!
Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo, Reshma Shetty
Watch Full Episodes of Royal Pains
Watch Royal Pains Season 6
A disgraced young doctor starts a private practice in the Hamptons.
- Smoke and MirrorsEpisode 1 - 42 minsHank returns to the Hamptons; Evan hatches a plan to keep Hank in town.
- All in the FamilyEpisode 2 - 43 minsHank worries about a tennis star's health; Hank and Evan adjust to the revelation.
- A Bridge Not Quite Far EnoughEpisode 3 - 43 minsHank, Evan and Paige try to help Eddie have a relationship with Emma; Hank treats a P.I.
- Steaks on a PlaneEpisode 4 - 43 minsHank becomes embroiled in a plot while in Monte Carlo; Divya and Jeremiah treat ailing firemen.
- Goodwill StuntingEpisode 5 - 43 minsEvan reaches out to a woman with a strange illness; Hank wins back a former patient.
- Everybody Loves Ray, ManEpisode 6 - 42 minsRay believes his new chef is drinking on the job; Divya treats a NASCAR crew chief.
- Electric YouthEpisode 7 - 43 minsHank and Divya treat a house-sitter; Emma becomes a tipster for a gossip site.
- I Did Not See That ComingEpisode 8 - 43 minsDivya bonds with a patient who struggles to get pregnant; Hank reignites his European romance.
- Oh, M.G.Episode 9 - 42 minsHank treats a perfumer who is losing the sense of smell; Evan and Ray hold a grand opening.
- Good Air/Bad AirEpisode 10 - 43 minsHank and Boris meet a potential trial patient in Argentina; Divya meets Sashi's grandmother.
- Hankmed on the Half ShellEpisode 11 - 43 minsDivya and Jeremiah treat a model with an eating disorder; Evan tries to distance himself.
- A Bigger BoatEpisode 12 - 43 minsEvan and Paige help Emma set a trap for Oz; Divya and Jeremiah treat a resentful boat-builder.
- Ganging UpEpisode 13 - 43 minsHank and Evan search for Emma; Evan cannot understand Hank's reluctance to join Boris.
Royal Pains (Trailer)0:20
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Royal Pains?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Royal Pains. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Royal Pains?
You can watch Royal Pains on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Royal Pains are there?
Peacock currently has 8 seasons of Royal Pains available for streaming.