Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Royal Pains. Watch today!
Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo, Reshma Shetty
Watch Full Episodes of Royal Pains
Watch Royal Pains Season 5
A disgraced young doctor starts a private practice in the Hamptons.
- HankwatchEpisode 1 - 43 minsHank resumes a full work schedule; a fundraiser may be jeopardizing a Hamptonite's health.
- Blythe SpiritsEpisode 2 - 43 minsHank treats a cop with a rebellious teenage daughter; Evan and Paige adjust to their new home.
- Lawson TranslationEpisode 3 - 43 minsHank's investigation into Boris's death leads him to a shocking discovery.
- Pregnant PawsEpisode 4 - 43 minsHank and Divya treat a doggy day care owner; Jeremiah looks into the health of a local shock-jock.
- VertigoEpisode 5 - 43 minsHank continues to try and diagnose Officer Don's health issues; Divya treats a conductor.
- Can of WormsEpisode 6 - 42 minsHank worries that a patient is under too much pressure; Jeremiah diagnoses Divya's neighbor.
- Chock Full O' NutsEpisode 7 - 43 minsHank treats a spin instructor; Divya helps a candy maker; Keller aggravates Hank.
- HammertimeEpisode 8 - 43 minsHank, Evan and Paige must pull together; Divya treats an elderly couple.
- Pins and NeedlesEpisode 9 - 42 minsHank treats a florist with vivid dreams; Divya helps Evan prepare for a debate.
- Game of PhonesEpisode 10 - 43 minsHank and Don must bring Molly home safely; Divya visits her mother in Italy.
- Open InvitationEpisode 11 - 43 minsHank advocates an aggressive treatment plan for Don; Evan reaches out to Eddie to help Hank.
- A Trismus StoryEpisode 12 - 43 minsHankMed treats a reporter; Evan and Paige's relationship is questioned through mudslinging.
- Bones to PickEpisode 13 - 44 minsHank treats a young paleontologist; Russel suffers an impossible injury.
Royal Pains (Trailer)0:20
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Royal Pains?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Royal Pains. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Royal Pains?
You can watch Royal Pains on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Royal Pains are there?
Peacock currently has 8 seasons of Royal Pains available for streaming.