Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Royal Pains. Watch today!
Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo, Reshma Shetty
Watch Full Episodes of Royal Pains
Watch Royal Pains Season 3
A disgraced young doctor starts a private practice in the Hamptons.
- TrafficEpisode 1 - 43 minsHankMed saves the passengers of a toppled Jitney; Divya deals with the fallout.
- But There's a CatchEpisode 2 - 43 minsHank is invited to a charity football tournament by Ken Keller.
- The Shaw/Hank RedemptionEpisode 4 - 43 minsHank and Evan find Eddie in the company of an erratic ex-con.
- A Man Called GrandpaEpisode 5 - 43 minsEvan tries to curry favor with his grandfather at the horse races.
- An Apple a DayEpisode 6 - 43 minsHank treats a wound that will not heal; Paige shares the condition for agreeing to marry Evan.
- Ta Da ForEpisode 7 - 43 minsHank searches for the cause of a magician's anxiety; Evan books a segment on "The Today Show."
- Run, Hank, RunEpisode 8 - 43 minsA runner struggles to regulate body temperature while training; Boris' decline.
- A Little Art, a Little ScienceEpisode 10 - 43 minsAn art collector cannot stay conscious; Hank recommends treatment for Paige's mother.
- A Farewell to BarnesEpisode 11 - 43 minsHank blames Dr. Van Dyke for a prescription error; the HankMed team attends a divorce party.
- Some PigEpisode 12 - 43 minsA rock band falls ill; Hank has a difficult time trusting Divya; Evan is nervous.
- My Back to the FutureEpisode 13 - 43 minsAn issue with his back hinders Hank's ability to treat patients; Dr. Van Dyke fills in.
- Bottoms UpEpisode 14 - 42 minsA Hollywood star wants to revive his career by doing Shakespeare in the Hamptons.
- Hank and the Deep Blue SeaEpisode 15 - 43 minsJack's symptoms catch up with him; Boris' cousin wants to mend fences; Evan offers to help Divya.
- This One's for JackEpisode 16 - 43 minsHank struggles to cope with Jack's illness; young brothers keep Hank busy.
Royal Pains (Trailer)0:20
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Royal Pains?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Royal Pains. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Royal Pains?
You can watch Royal Pains on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Royal Pains are there?
Peacock currently has 8 seasons of Royal Pains available for streaming.