Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Say Hello to Peacock! The wildly entertaining new streaming service for watching Royal Pains. Watch today!
Mark Feuerstein, Paulo Costanzo, Reshma Shetty
Watch Full Episodes of Royal Pains
Watch Royal Pains Season 1
A disgraced young doctor starts a private practice in the Hamptons.
- There Will Be FoodEpisode 2 - 42 minsA ballerina loses consciousness after Evan feeds her junk food.
- Strategic PlanningEpisode 3 - 42 minsA senator's wife wants Hank and Divya to perform a physical on her son.
- No Man Is an IslandEpisode 5 - 43 minsHank and Evan take a weekend-long assignment for a wealthy family.
- If I Were a Sick ManEpisode 6 - 42 minsHank quarantines guests at a "bark mitzvah" after some people come down with a serious disease.
- Crazy LoveEpisode 7 - 42 minsHank and Divya treat a quick-tempered Spanish patient involved in an accident.
- The Honeymoon's OverEpisode 8 - 41 minsHank unexpectedly takes on a children's book illustrator with a serious heart condition.
- It's Like Jamais Vu All Over AgainEpisode 9 - 43 minsHank and Divya treat a girl who develops bizarre symptoms after falling off a horse.
- Nobody's PerfectEpisode 11 - 43 minsHank discovers that the Gardners want him stripped of his medical license.
- WonderlandEpisode 12 - 43 minsHank treats a woman suffering from hallucinations; Divya and Raj fret over their engagement party.
Royal Pains (Trailer)0:20
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Royal Pains?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Royal Pains. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Royal Pains?
You can watch Royal Pains on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Royal Pains are there?
Peacock currently has 8 seasons of Royal Pains available for streaming.