Stream new movies, hit shows, exclusive Originals, live sports, WWE, news, and more.
Watch Parenthood. Four adult siblings share the joys and heartaches of parenthood. Stream full episodes of Parenthood and more drama tv on Peacock.
Peter Krause, Dax Shepard, Craig T. Nelson
Watch Full Episodes of Parenthood
Watch Parenthood Season 6
In a reimagining of the 1989 film, the four grown Braverman siblings share the joys, heartaches and headaches of parenthood in their California hometown.
- VegasEpisode 1 - 43 minsSarah takes Zeek on a birthday trip to Las Vegas; Amber struggles to navigate adulthood.
- Happy Birthday, ZeekEpisode 2 - 43 minsKristina tries to meet the needs of her students, and the school's lunch vendor quits suddenly.
- The Waiting RoomEpisode 3 - 43 minsCamille and the kids await news about Zeek; Julia talks to Joel about their relationship.
- A Potpourri of FreaksEpisode 4 - 42 minsSarah tries to figure out her place in Ruby's life; Crosby tries to avoid a crisis.
- The Scale of Affection Is FluidEpisode 5 - 42 minsMax looks for common ground with his new friend; an unexpected connection leaves Amber smitten.
- Too Big to FailEpisode 6 - 43 minsAmber helps salvage an ill-fated game night Sarah planned for Ruby; Drew considers his future.
- These Are the Times We Live InEpisode 7 - 43 minsAmber hopes to prove herself as a mother when she agrees to watch Nora and Max.
- Aaron Brownstein Must Be StoppedEpisode 8 - 42 minsA heartbreaking discovery prompts Max to wage a propaganda campaign against another student.
- Lean InEpisode 9 - 43 minsTensions between Dylan and Max escalate, drawing Kristina and Adam into the conflict.
- How Did We Get Here?Episode 10 - 43 minsThe family rushes to the hospital to be by Zeek's side; Joel offers Julia unwavering support.
- Let's Go HomeEpisode 11 - 43 minsCamille and Zeek find old rolls of film and ask Max to develop the photographs.
- We Made It Through the NightEpisode 12 - 43 minsA decision is made regarding Zeek's health; labor pains send Amber to the hospital.
- May God Bless You and Keep You AlwaysEpisode 13 - 44 minsAmber receives help from her grandparents as she adjusts to life as a new mom.
You May Also Like
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I watch Parenthood?
Download the Peacock app and start streaming full episodes of Parenthood. View the full list of supported devices.
- Where can I watch Parenthood?
You can watch Parenthood on Peacock. Just sign up and stream every episode.
- How many seasons of Parenthood are there?
Peacock currently has 6 seasons of Parenthood available for streaming.