Can I use Chromecast to stream Peacock from my mobile device to my TV?
If your devies have the right functionality, you can! We support this through Chromecast. For steps and assistance using this feature, please see below.
Steps to use Chromecast:
· Open the Peacock app.
· Select the content you wish to view.
· Select PLAY.
· Select the Chromecast icon at the top of the screen.
· Select your streaming device.
· When you are connected, the Chromecast icon will change color and the Peacock movie, show, or series will appear on your device.
· Verify your Google Home app is installed on your mobile device.
· The Google Home app is available in the iTunes Store and Google Play Store.
· Make sure your Chromecast device is connected to your TV.
· Make sure the Chromecast device and your streaming device are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.